<body>
<body>
*Monday, September 28, 2009*
F1 SGP: The GOOD and the BAD

The GOOD:

Working at the F1 was fun but I'm so effing tired now!!!!
Crazy Elaine and Hannah made work so much more interesting for me..
Not forgetting the lovely Zul and Raz (aka my smoke break kakis) who were uber fun to be with too!!

Jerome, also affectionately known as, Papa-san was BIG on welfare for the girls!!!
LOVES!!!!!!
I'm SO looking forward to our post-F1 gathering next week!!!

OH YES!!!
One more delightful thing that happened, the lovely people at the Singapore Flyer and Voyage gave us the outfit as a memento!!!
YAY!!!!

The BAD (REALLY BAD):

Much as I'll like to pride myself for being a friendly and courteous Singaporean, I can't seem to say the same for some of my countrymen....
Why?? Here's what happened today..

Instead of going to the rescue of a fellow countryman (or woman in this case) who was being harassed by some Bangladeshis holding contractor pass (for being cleanup crew, and yes, they had access to all zones!!!!), the men in question sat inside the comfort of Popeye's and watched as it happened..

After the episode went down, these men still had the cheek to walk over to the lady after her terrible ordeal and tell her that they took a video of what happened..
Instead of comforting and offering assistance to the lady, they ridiculed her and said they were going to post the video on STOMP!!!!

I feel so sorry for the lady!!!!
I'm sure we can all agree that it was UTTERLY HORRIBLE BEHAVIOR!!!
What's mortifying is that these men were in SGP security uniform!!!!!
That is so NOT security behavior!!!!

I sincerely hope that these men will be mocked by our fellow countrymen for their "valiant" display..
I do feel sorry for the security company who hired them because evidently they chose the wrong people for the job!!!!
And if that fateful video should really end up on STOMP, i urge all to comment and mock the men who posted it and "thank" them for the (in)security..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home